Isabel Maria Pinto Ramos, Associate Professor with Habilitation at the Department of Information Systems, received the “Lifetime Academic Achievement Award“, from the International Institute for Applied Knowledge Management (IIAKM). This award aims to honour experienced academics with a strong impact on their scientific community through sustained and consistent contributions of excellence. The selection criteria are based on the following specific aspects:
– To be a truly outstanding academic and have conducted research that has made a significant contribution to the research area;
– To have held leadership positions in academic organizations;
– To have had a positive impact on the advancement of the research area;
– gained recognition by other academic groups; and
– Have demonstrated, over an extended period of time, innovation and originality in teaching, research and service to the profession.
The International Institute for Applied Knowledge Management (IIAKM) is a non-profit organization that advocates the sharing of and access to knowledge, including education and research on applied knowledge management (KM), information systems (IS), and cybersecurity topics. IIAKM enables open access and free dissemination of scientific research and applied industry best practices, as well as hosting academic conferences to promote education, research and recognition of leaders related to the topics of applied KM, IS and cybersecurity.
Congratulations Professor Isabel Ramos!